Member Event - Business Growth Hub - In-Person
Growing a profitable business can be challenging. Everyone wants more cash in their pocket, but the journey to find that can be difficult. When a business owner has a strong community of support, it becomes easy to have a successful business. The Business Growth Hub is a place where business owners can find that supportive community. Join our periodic webinars or in-person learning lunches as well as our weekly get-togethers, either online or in-person to grow your people and leadership skills all while making connections that matter to help you grow both personally and professionally. Our Hub focuses on 5C’s.
- Challenge – Our weekly teaching/discussion topics focus on growing you as a business leaders and your sales skills.
- Connection – Grow your connections to help grow your income.
- Collaboration – Find others to collaborate and multiply your business.
- Community – Our community will be a place where you can find support and encouragement.
- Cash – Every business owners wants more money, and our goal is to help everyone increase their bank account.
Date and Time
Thursday May 4, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM MDT
Weekly starting, Noon - 1:00 pm
3 Kingsview Rd SE, Unit 106B (second floor, no elevator)Michelle Neusteadter Counselling Conference Room
$29 per month, first month free with promo code TRIAL